If you wish to go on holiday and need help organising your trip, we offer Holiday Supports designed to meet your individual needs.
Taking a holiday allows you to improve your social skills and confidence while enjoying a new experience.
We provide the following Holiday Supports to participants, families and their carers:
- holiday planning, researching destinations and gathering information
- budgeting, with consideration to the funds the person we support has available to finance the holiday
- ensuring funding for Holiday Support is provided in your NDIS plan
- booking the holiday accommodation and transportation
- organising staff support to provide medical and personal care.
For everyday disability support you can count on, call 1800 634 748.