Our Supported Independent Living (SIL) programs give greater choice and control over who you choose to live with and how the supports in your home are structured.
These programs are individualised and offer services that promote your quality of life and independence, such as:
- selecting and moving into a safe and secure home
- daily living and personal care skills
- involvement and participation in the community
- opportunities for learning and development
- involvement in decision making, daily planning and budgeting
- good communication with families, friends and circles of support
We have the following vacancies for people who have funding for accommodation in their NDIS plans.