Lifestyle Solutions is committed to providing reliable, responsive, flexible, friendly, empathetic and caring service for the people we support.
If we do not meet your expectations, we would like to hear about it so that we can review, improve and do better next time.
We also appreciate hearing about what is working well.
We value all feedback, compliments and complaints from people we support. We are committed to acknowledging complaints received within 24 hours and strive to reach a resolution in a fair, efficient and timely way.
You may send your feedback without providing your name. However it does assist us to have this information so that we can ask for more information if needed.
Ways to provide feedback
- Speak to your Support Worker or someone in your service delivery team
- Speak to another member of our staff at any service, home, Hub or our office receptions
- Tell someone else you trust (e.g. a teacher or guardian) that you want to make a complaint
- Call our dedicated Complaints and Feedback number 1800 411 793
- Call our National Support Centre on 1300 472 673
- Complete and submit the online Feedback and Complaints form
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post:
11-15 Deane Street
Burwood NSW 2134
Stopline (an external service)
Contact Stopline – an external service – if you are uncomfortable or not able to report your complaint through our internal channels:
- Through the Stopline website – stoplinereport.com
- Call – 1300 304 550 or +61 3 9811 3275 from overseas
- Email – email@example.com
- Post – C/O Stopline, Locked Bag 8, Hawthorn VIC 3122
- Use the Stopline app – Search for Stopline in the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the free app
Other external agencies that can help
- NDIS Commission
Telephone: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines)
TTY: Telephone: 133 677
Translating and Interpreting Service: 131 450
- Advocates and state/territory agencies
View a helpful list
Please let us know if you would like to engage an advocate or any other support and if you have any preferred communication method so we can arrange this for you or provide you with details.
Lifestyle Solutions Whistleblower Policy
The Lifestyle Solutions Whistleblower Policy includes information about whistleblowing and how we will respond to and investigate disclosures and protect whistleblowers.
A whistleblower is someone who calls out corrupt, fraudulent or seriously unethical behaviour. This is called “making a disclosure”.
People who meet the legal definition of a “whistleblower” have legal protections, which mean that they cannot suffer any reprisals or negative consequences for being a whistleblower.
We place great importance on fostering a culture that encourages employees and others to speak up about things that concern them or just doesn’t feel quite right.