About the property
- Wheelchair accessible communal lounge room, kitchen, office and sleepover room.
- Private shared backyard and garden with a vegetable patch and fruit trees.
- Secured front gate and fully fenced for privacy and safety.
- Street parking.
About the villas
- Four adjoining self-contained villas for women or men - three x one-bedroom villas and one x two-bedroom villa for people who want to share with a friend or family member.
- All villas are fully self-contained with open plan living, kitchenette, bathroom, bedroom and small courtyard.
- Vacancies are available in two one-bedroom villas and the two-bedroom villa.
- People must supply their own furniture.
- Wheelchair accessible, but no lifts or hoists.
- Pet-friendly subject to negotiation with other tenants.
- Smoking possible outside (villas are non-smoking inside)
About the bedroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Linoleum easy-clean flooring
- Large size room and large window
- Ample power points
- Dimmable lights
- TV aerial.
- Three-minute walk to Albion Park Railway Station with trains to Sydney and Wollongong, local shops and cafes, and a medical centre.
- Five minutes walk to public bus service.
- 15-minute bus ride to local beaches.
- 20-minute train ride to Wollongong hospital, university, TAFEs, restaurants and shops.
- 20-minute train ride to disability support services including day programs, transition to work programs, support coordination services and NDIA offices.
About our support
- One staff member on-site from 6am–10pm (shift change at 2pm)
Make an enquiry
If these vacancies aren’t suitable, we can discuss setting up a house or placement that’s right for you.