To apply for this vacancy, you will need funding for accommodation in your NDIS plan.
About the property
- One two-bedroom self-contained villa in a residential area.
- Communal lounge and kitchen for group activities.
- Private communal outdoor courtyard and garden.
- Staff office and sleepover room.
- Wheelchair accessible throughout.
- Secured front gate and fully fenced for privacy and safety.
- Parking in garage, driveway and on street.
- Would suit friends or family living together, or spare bedroom could be a study or office.
- Smoking permitted in outside areas.
About the villas
- Each villa contains an open plan living room and kitchen, bathroom and laundry, two bedrooms and an individual courtyard.
- Bedrooms have built-in wardrobe, large windows, ample power points, dimmable lights and a TV aerial.
- Bathrooms have hand rails.
- Air-conditioned throughout.
- Two-minute walk to railway station, local shops and bus stop.
- Short distance to disability specific day programs and work placement programs.
- Vibrant multicultural area with restaurants, cafés and shops. There are hospitals, medical centres, a Centrelink and a library.
About our services
- Staff members on site 24 hours a day.
- Staff provide support for residents to learn essential skills such as cooking, cleaning, budgeting, finding a job, linking to the community, finding a new place to live and obtaining NDIS drop-in support funding at the end of their stay.
Make an enquiry
If these vacancies aren’t suitable, we can discuss setting up a house or placement that’s right for you.