July 28, 2023
Published on Monday 3 April, 2023
***New fact sheets added Monday 4 September***
New fact sheets for people we support and families are now available. They tell you:
- how to prevent and deal with common health issues
- what to do in an emergency
- where to go for help and support
- how to look after your own health and wellbeing.
If you are a person we support, a family member of someone we support or a carer of a child or young person, these fact sheets will help you cope when there is a medical emergency or something unexpected happens. They are written in easy-to-understand language with simple instructions.
If you are a Lifestyle Solutions team member, you can:
- tell people you support about these
- print them for people who don’t have a printer or internet access
- distribute them at exhibitions and meetings.
The fact sheets are only two pages long. You can print them on one double-sided sheet of paper, or read them online.
More fact sheets will be added as they become available.