We’re here to support you.
We’ll guide you through the process of finding suitable accommodation and provide assistance with your tenancy agreement.
Our Tenancy Supports involve:
- helping you choose the right location and type of accommodation
- assisting you with searching accommodation listings online
- accompanying or representing you at meetings with real estate agencies, Department of Housing or other accommodation providers
- helping you to complete and submit your tenancy application
- accompanying or representing you at open house inspections or share-house meetings
- helping you find a co-tenant or housemate to share your home
- arranging removals or purchasing furniture and other personal items you’ll need in your new home
- helping you get connected to power, gas, water, internet or any other services you might need
- helping you choose a person or agency to represent you for any Tenancy Tribunal hearings if needed.
For everyday disability support you can count on call 1800 634 748.