We’re here to support you.
We provide assistance with essential everyday living tasks and work alongside you to develop your capacity to care for yourself.
When choosing a support worker to provide your practical supports, we encourage you to identify the attributes and skills you require in your carer and help you with making a decision.
For those who required full assistance with daily living tasks, or who just need some extra help, Practical Supports involve:
- capacity building with house cleaning and other household activities
- shopping for your groceries
- planning and cooking meals
- budgeting and managing your money
- personal care such as showering, personal hygiene and dressing.
For everyday disability support you can count on, call 1800 634 748.