Better Spaces = Better Service
At Lifestyle Solutions we’re embarking on a Journey to Better Service and are committed to growing our business in a sustainable way to reach more people and to do more for our communities.
We’re achieving this through the introduction of Better Spaces with a focus on providing therapeutic environments that bring together quality services and dedicated people who can make a real difference in people’s lives. A key feature of the Better Spaces initiative is the focus on forming collaborative ways of working.
Welcome to Lifestyle Solutions = Hub.
An inclusive, collaborative and dynamic therapeutic space in Moonee Ponds.
Designed to meet the needs of allied health professionals and their clients the = Hub is a state-of-the art workspace built for engagement and interaction – provider to client, professional to professional, person to person.
= Hub Offers
- Light-filled, air-conditioned consultation rooms with purpose-built furniture
- A dedicated concierge to welcome and direct your clients and visitors
- Specialised, advanced sensory room available for use with your client
- Dedicated meeting spaces
- Open plan workspaces featuring booths for non-confidential work and professional collaboration
- Virtual Reality resources
- Convenience of location – 50m to tram and 100m to bus, and only 500m to the NDIA.
Become a = Hub member
Membership to the = Hub is available to allied health professionals. For an annual membership fee of just $199 (ex GST) you have the opportunity to access an array of facilities and services at competitive prices.
Our annual membership fee provides usage of the = Hub PO Box, kitchen, concierge, and our Virtual Reality resources.
= Hub Membership Facilities and Services:
- Consultation rooms are available at both day and week rates
- Our advanced sensory room is available at half-day, day and week rates
- Access to our activity event space, which can be hired for your exclusive use outside business hours
- Meeting rooms and hot desks are available on a day rate
- Printing and photocopying facilities are available for a minor usage cost.
= Hub Gallery
The = Hub opens soon. Here’s some images of our progress.
Make an enquiry
To arrange a visit or to find out more about the = Hub call 1800 634 748 or fill in the enquiry form below.