Transitioning from school to work is an exciting time but with so many career paths to explore and education options to consider, it can be a little daunting.
That’s where we can help.
Lifestyle Solutions’ Transition to Work program is designed to equip school leavers with the necessary knowledge and skills to gain and maintain meaningful employment.
If you have a disability and are currently studying or have completed Year 12 you could be eligible for the NDIS School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES).
You’ll find yourself in many new situations when you join the workforce so to prepare you for these experiences we’ll help you to:
- develop your communication skills and confidence
- learn how to travel independently
- manage your money
- use a computer and other technologies
- develop routines that will make going to work easier for you
- understand safe work practices
- organise your studies and develop a study plan
- build your social networks.
For every day disability support you can count on call 1800 634 748.