About the apartment
The Parc apartment complex is pre-fitted with assistive technology including:
- an automated electric front door
- automated lighting throughout
- a fully electric adjustable kitchen bench with integrated cooktop
- air conditioning
- backup battery power
- a state-of-the-art emergency response system
The apartments also feature:
- two bedrooms
- a well-appointed balcony
- an oversized accessible bathroom and additional guest bathroom
- natural light from many and large windows.
There are a chiropractor, physiotherapist and cafes on the ground floor of the apartment complex.
About the bedrooms
- Double bedroom with large windows and access to balcony
- Second bedroom for an overnight support worker if required, or for guests - it could also be turned into a study or used for extra storage space.
- Supportive community with many activities and opportunities for building connections with neighbours
- Opposite Jamison Plaza, with easy access to shops, cafes and medical centres
- Close to public transport.
About our support
- The second bedroom can be used for a support worker if you need full-time support.
- Otherwise, there are on-site overnight support services in a separate apartment in the complex.
Download an information flyer:
Make an enquiry
If these vacancies aren’t suitable, we can discuss setting up a house or placement that’s right for you.